$85,900 - $140,800
November 14, 2023
Camden, New Jersey
Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
Manager, Sustainability Reporting
The Manager, Sustainability Reporting serves as a member of Campbell’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability team. The manager will help position Campbell positively and credibly among customers and partners, employees and stakeholders. The individual will lead the creation of Campbell’s sustainability/ESG reports (e.g. GRI, CDP, UNGC); work collaboratively with legal and finance on related indices and disclosures; manage responses to ESG rating agency and customer surveys; generate story ideas and insights for internal and external communications; and partner with corporate communications, investor relations, human resources, community relations, government affairs, brands, sales, and other teams to generate compelling content that advances Campbell’s business. This position requires an experienced and detail-oriented individual who can function independently, among diverse stakeholders, and across levels and functions of the organization.
· Manage development of corporate sustainability report in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). Establish timeline and process for report creation; write, edit and/or compile report narrative; support report assurance and distribution.
· Coordinate information gathering and complete submission of responses to various reporting frameworks, including CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project).
· Contribute to other disclosure, including Sustainability Accounting and Standards Board (SASB) and Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD).
· Support completion of ESG rating, NGO, customer, and other surveys.
· Manage, track and update key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to internal targets and public goals.
· Engage and lead management of third-party contractors to ensure successful execution of sustainability reporting.
· Identify and shape stories, and create compelling written and visual summaries of sustainability performance for both internal and external audiences, including dashboards, scorecards, presentations, and reports.
· Benchmark Campbell reporting against peers and identify innovative and best-in-class approaches to sustainability/ESG reporting. Progressively improve quality and impact of company reporting.
· Periodically work with internal company auditors to assess the accuracy of information and the processes by which information is collected, maintained, and verified.
· 6+ years of experience in sustainability or relevant reporting or communications in a corporate, consultancy, or agency setting
· Bachelor's degree required (master's degree in sustainability or relevant degree preferred)
· Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering qualitative and quantitative sustainability and ESG (environmental, social, governance) reporting and communications.
· Technical knowledge and experience with relevant ESG standards, including Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Sustainability Accounting and Standards (SASB), Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and/or CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project), United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent project management and strong organizational skills.
· Analytic thinker and ability to problem-solve including evaluation and identification of solutions.
· Demonstrated experience influencing without formal authority to accomplish company-wide goals.
· Experienced individual contributor, able to work independently and as part of a high-performing team.
· Able to inspire the trust, confidence and respect of colleagues and senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
Camden, New Jersey (USA)
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
$17 - $20/H
$100,000 - $115,000
Climate & Sustainability
$75,000 - $95,000
$117,000 - $202,100
CSR & ESG
Join our community of professionals who enjoy access to top jobs, interviews with impact makers, and a healthy dose of memes.